Pastor - Steven Menshenfriend
Office Administrator - Joyce Hancock
Our Vision Statement "Growing and Reaching Out Together"
Our Mission Statement "To Know Christ and To Make Him Known"
- To Share Jesus Christ In Order To Bring People To Christ
- To Be Family Oriented
A clear God-given vision is an essential aspect of our becoming the church that God intends.
We keep our bearings in Christ by:
- Maintaining a clear sense of who we are (i.e. our congregational form of government), our heritage, and our God-given strengths.
- Practicing effective communication in order to strengthen our identity and increase the unity, fellowship and cooperation within our fellowship.
- Cultivating passionate leadership which will build confidence and support. This is achieved by developing the strengths and skills of members and adherents for ministry inside and outside the congregation.
- Upholding accountability to clear biblical standards for leaders and members for the glory of God.
- Understanding that freedom and liberty go hand in hand with responsibility for the good of the whole.
- Cherishing an inclusive fellowship which embraces differences in a biblical manner.
The Congregational Christian Church Emphasizes
The Love and Lordship of Jesus Christ